- In the unity of God existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. God is the Creator, the King and Ruler, and the Sustainer of all things.
- In the divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of the Scriptures in all of its parts and teachings. It is the supreme authority over every area of our lives as individuals and our life as a church.
- In man and woman as created in the Image of God, in high dignity, yet now under God's condemnation for their rebellion against His good and just authority. Since the Fall, we are both guilty of and polluted by sin, which has affected us spiritually, intellectually, psychologically, socially and physically.
- In Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, who became a real human being in order to live a flawless life and die a painful death in our place. Through his life, death, and bodily resurrection he accomplished a decisive victory over sin and established his Kingdom among us.
- In the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the work of Christ effective in the life of the individual. The Spirit grants us repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ. We can escape the penalty and power of sin through faith in Jesus Christ alone, and not through any goodness or moral effort of our own.
- In the personal and triumphant return of Jesus Christ to earth for final judgment and the consummation of His Kingdom.
Living Hope Presbyterian Church also holds to the teaching contained in a much longer document, The Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms, which we believe to be a fine summary of the truths of the Bible. We are a member of a connected fellowship of churches, The Orthodox Presbyterian Church, which shares these same doctrinal commitments.